What You Can Expect From Us
Be Brain Fit is here to boost your cognitive performance and mental health by helping you improve your brain health and function.
Collectively, our brains are not doing so well these days.
Anxiety, depression, attention disorders, and memory loss issues have reached epidemic levels.
Few of us are not burdened daily by unwanted stress.
Recent science has made it clear that a healthy lifestyle is key.
But what does “a healthy lifestyle” mean?
And where do you go to learn what to do to be healthy?
We get it. It’s a real problem.
Balanced, evidence-based information about brain health and function is hard to find.
It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.
From our perspective, most purveyors of “facts” online simply repeat what they read, don’t do in-depth research, and don’t separate verifiable facts from opinions.
So much of the information that’s easily accessible is contradictory and confusing.
We want to end all that.
Be Brain Fit’s Commitment to You
- Count on us for balanced, evidence-based information to support better brain health and performance for a lifetime.
- We present this information in a way that’s easy to understand and engaging.
- All our content is to-the-point and comprehensive. Be Brain Fit is a no-fluff zone.
- Rely on us for actionable steps and practical brain-healthy tips that you can feel confident using right away.
- Consider us your partner in enhancing your cognitive performance and mental health.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Our original, in-depth articles will help you upgrade your brain health and performance.
Join our thousands of subscribers and never miss any details that can boost your cognitive performance and mental health.
And we’re always looking for valuable events, courses, products, training, and services that complement the information in our articles.
When we find them, we’ll let you know (a subscriber exclusive!).
How to Find What You’re Looking for on Be Brain Fit
1. To search a topic of interest to you, click/tap the “Search” or “Topics” links in the menu at the top of the page.
2. Another way to find out about a subject of interest is to follow the “Read more” links within an article.
They look like this:
3. Bolded links within sentences connect to Be Brain Fit articles about that topic.
They look like this:
“Curcumin is not readily absorbed on its own, so look for a curcumin supplement that contains piperine …”
4. Lastly, check out the links about related topics, eg, “Neurotransmitters,” at the end of each article.
Get to know who’s behind Be Brain Fit: Read about us.