What You Can Expect From Us
Be Brain Fit gives you the trustworthy information you need to upgrade your brain and mental health.
Collectively, our brains are not doing so well these days.
Anxiety, depression, attention disorders, and memory loss issues have reached epidemic levels.
Many of us are burdened daily by unwanted stress.
Recent science has made it clear that a healthy lifestyle is a major key to minimizing cognitive and mood problems.
But what does “a healthy lifestyle” mean?
And where do you go to learn what to do to be healthy?
We get it. It’s a real problem.
Balanced, evidence-based information about brain health and function is hard to find.
It’s like looking for a needle in a haystack.
From our perspective, most purveyors of “facts” online simply repeat what they’ve seen, don’t do in-depth research, and don’t separate verifiable facts from opinions.
So much of the information that’s easily accessible is contradictory and confusing.
We want to end all that.
Be Brain Fit’s Commitment to You
- We provide original, comprehensive, and evidence-based information to support better brain and mental health for a lifetime.
- You get brain-boosting, mental health-enhancing strategies that you can use with confidence.
Subscribe to Our Emails
Join our thousands of subscribers and never miss the latest information on upgrading your brain and mental health.
How to Find What You’re Looking for on Be Brain Fit
1. To search a topic of interest to you, click/tap the “Find” or “Topics” links in the menu at the top of the page.
2. Another way to learn more about a subject of interest is to follow the “Related” links within an article.
They look like this:
3. Bolded links within sentences connect to Be Brain Fit articles about that topic.
They look like this:
“Curcumin is not readily absorbed on its own, so look for a curcumin supplement that contains piperine …”
4. Check out the links about related topics, eg, “Neurotransmitters,” at the end of each article.
Get to know who’s behind Be Brain Fit: Read about us.