Mind Lab Pro: Effective Brain Supplement?
One of the most common questions we get from our readers is:
“What’s the best brain supplement?”
We talk a lot about brain supplements on Be Brain Fit.
Because finding the right one can make a big difference in your life.
✓ The right supplement can help you learn faster, remember more, and think more clearly.
✓ It can improve your mood, give you more mental energy, and help you deal with stress.
But there’s an overwhelming number of supplements to choose from.
Yes, finding the right brain supplement is hard.
But we have years of experience researching the brain supplement industry.
And if there’s one secret we’ve learned about choosing the right supplement, it’s that …
To truly boost your brain health and performance, only the best is good enough.
[Note: We earn revenue when you buy through our product links, at no extra cost to you.]
Below, I discuss the 12 most important requirements to look for when buying a brain supplement.
Along the way, we’ll tell you how Mind Lab Pro® — the Universal Nootropic™ — and the brain supplement I recommend, meets these stringent demands.
1. Certifications of Quality
A quality brain supplement will meet Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) guidelines.
A GMP facility must comply with the same strict standards mandated for pharmaceutical manufacturers.
GMP certification assures that a supplement is pure, potent, and effective.
There should also be a Certificate of Analysis for each ingredient in a brain supplement.
This means that the raw materials have been tested by an independent lab and deemed to be contaminant-free.
Other indications of a high-quality supplement are Orthodox Union Kosher certification, Halal certification, and USDA Organic certification.
- Mind Lab Pro has all these quality certifications, and many more.
There’s no place for unnecessary and potentially harmful additives such as sucrose and artificial flavors, preservatives, and colors in a high-quality brain supplement.
Also, it’s wise to avoid supplements that contain common allergens.
- Mind Lab Pro contains no artificial colors, preservatives, or additives.
- All ingredients are organic, vegan, and non-GMO.
- Mind Lab Pro is free of the most common allergens, meaning NO soy, egg, fish, shellfish, dairy, peanut, tree nuts, wheat, or gluten.
Just because a brain supplement’s ingredients are natural doesn’t mean they’re safe.
Some have side effects as bad as, or even worse than, prescription drugs.
Common brain supplement ingredients, like St. John’s wort, 5-HTP, and SAM-e, are known to interact badly not just with medications but with other supplements.
- Mind Lab Pro contains only those ingredients with a long history of being safe and well tolerated, and those that work well with each other.
Between coffee, tea, soda, energy drinks, and chocolate, most of us get plenty of caffeine.
So taking a brain supplement that contains more caffeine is a bad idea.
- Mind Lab Pro is caffeine-free, important if you are mindful of your caffeine intake (and you should be).
5. The Best Ingredients
Look for a brain supplement that contains ingredients proven to work, that do what they claim to do.
That seems obvious, but to do that, these ingredients must also be in the right chemical configurations to be their most effective.
- Mind Lab Pro contains 11 proven brain optimizers in their most potent forms.
- It contains patented, clinically proven ingredients that are easier for the body to absorb and utilize such as Cognizin® (citicoline), Suntheanine® (l-theanine), and Sharp-PS® Green (phosphatidylserine).
- Mind Lab Pro’s herbal ingredients are full-spectrum, standardized extracts to ensure maximum potency.
6. Therapeutic (Clinically Effective) Dosages
Many brain supplements contain “proprietary blends” of individual ingredients.
This may sound good to you but, in fact, it’s a big red flag.
“Proprietary” means that you don’t know the amount of each ingredient in the supplement.
This almost always means that there is not enough of any ingredient to do you much good.
- Mind Lab Pro contains ingredients in dosages that are therapeutic.
- Its product label lists exactly how much of each ingredient is in each capsule.
7. Synergy = Better Results
Single-ingredient supplements are limited in the benefits they can deliver.
But when the right ingredients are combined in a multi-ingredient brain supplement, they work synergistically to multiply the potential benefits.
The nootropics industry uses the term “stacks” to describe supplements known to deliver better results when taken together.
- Mind Lab Pro contains several well-regarded stacks including:
- Citicoline + Rhodiola rosea for greater mental energy
- L-Theanine + B Vitamins for inner calm and mood stabilization
- Rhodiola rosea + Phosphatidylserine for resilience to stress
- Pine Bark Extract + Lion’s Mane for enhanced brain health and neuroprotection
8. Created by Experts
Many brain supplements are made by private label manufacturers.
These brands have no expertise in brain health products — they simply create generic supplements that they think will sell.
- The company behind Mind Lab Pro is Opti-Nutra™ Advanced Nutraceuticals.
- Opti-Nutra’s neuroscientists perform their own in-house research and development, driving the creation of innovative, effective supplements.
9. High Value
Every year, the public spends billions of dollars on brain supplements and, according to experts, much of this money is wasted.
Most brain supplements are overhyped and overpriced.
You shouldn’t be price-gouged to get the results you’re looking for.
You shouldn’t have to swallow handfuls of pills either.
- Mind Lab Pro’s dosage is 2 capsules per day, costing about $1.65.
- With purchase of their 3 boxes +1 box free offer (= 25% discount) which includes free worldwide shipping
- You may already spend more than that each day trying to kick your brain into gear with coffee, soda, or energy drinks.
- And if you were to take all of Mind Lab Pro’s ingredients separately, it would cost you much, much more.
10. Made in the USA
If a brain supplement doesn’t clearly state where it’s manufactured, then there’s a very good chance that it’s made in China to less-than-exacting standards.
- Mind Lab Pro is manufactured in a state-of-the-art, FDA-registered, and GMP-certified facility in the United States.
- Opti-Nutra fast-ships to the US and nearly 100 other countries.
11. Satisfaction Guarantee
Even the best brain supplements don’t work the same (or well) for everyone.
The best companies have confidence in their product and back it with a guarantee.
- Mind Lab Pro offers a reasonable 30-day, empty-bottle, money-back guarantee.
12. Dependable Customer Service
Reputable companies are eager to make their customers happy and are easy to contact.
- Mind Lab Pro customer service specialists are available 24/7.
- The average response time to emailed questions is 30 minutes or less.
Mind Lab Pro … For Optimal Brain Health
If you’re reading this, you want to grow your peak mental potential in order to live a better life.
You want to enjoy life more, to get more done.
Here’s how you make your life better by investing in better brain health and performance:
✓ First, live a brain-healthy lifestyle as best you can (Be Brain Fit tells you how).
✓ Then, give Mind Lab Pro a try.
It’s a universal brain supplement that meets all our requirements for effectiveness, safety, purity, and value.
Mind Lab Pro can jump-start your way to a mentally sharper, happier, and more productive you.
For all these reasons, I recommend Mind Lab Pro.
Patrick Alban, DC
==> Opti-Nutra also makes Performance Lab — a line of nutritional supplements that supports whole-body health and performance.