We now accept guest posts from qualified writers.
Before you contact us, please review our submission guidelines below.
What We Look For in a Guest Post
If you review the articles on Be Brain Fit, you’ll notice that they are in-depth and well-researched.
Our content also has a consistent and distinctive style and voice.
Your content needs to blend right in.
Here are some of the things we expect for any content on our site:
- Topics must be relevant to our readers. Take a look at our topics page.
- Your writing must be unique — not published elsewhere, online or off.
- You must write with cutting-edge SEO principles in mind. We get most of our traffic from search, so this is important.
- Your articles must be 1,500-2,500 words, depending on the topic. (The average word count for our articles is over 2,300 words.) We find this length necessary to cover any topic in depth.
- Your writing must be clear and concise, no fluff.
- You must be able to synthesize and analyze published research studies.
Other Important Guidelines
We will hold your writing to the same high standards as we do for our own.
We rigorously edit our own content and will do the same with yours.
We may ask you to make changes to your article or we may make them ourselves.
When we make changes, we will retain your substance and style (as long as it blends with ours, see above).
However, if we have to do excessive editing, we will return your content to you.
In short, we will have final editorial approval.
We will also include display ads and affiliate links in your content as appropriate.
What You Get From Us When You Guest Post
When your article is published, we will include your biography (about 50 words) and a headshot image (300 x 300 px minimum), if you desire.
Your bio may include two links to a quality destination of your choice — personal website, social media profile, or an employer website (no affiliate links).
You may also include two contextually relevant outbound links within the article to your website.
We do not allow links to websites of dubious integrity such as gambling or semi-legal nootropics.
We generally promote our articles to our email list and on our social media channels.
We will do the same for you and expect you to do the same for us.
Our goal is to make our partnership a win-win situation — generating traffic, subscribers, social shares, and more for both of us.
Ready to Pitch?
If you’re ready, we’d like to hear from you!
Just fill out the contact form below.
Along with your topic ideas, include URLs for two or three articles you’ve written.
We’ll review your offer and if it sounds good, we’ll get back to you to discuss your ideas.
If you don’t hear back, this means we’re not interested at this time.
Please do not send us a completed article until we’ve agreed on the topic.
And one last thing — we do not publish infographics.