Superbrain by Jim Kwik Review
Some common questions that we hear from our readers:
“How can I think more clearly, learn faster, and remember more?”
Until recently, science believed that each of us was born with a set level of intelligence that could not be changed.
Now we know that this is not true.
Due to a property known as neuroplasticity, the brain has the capacity to constantly change and grow throughout life.
This means that you can improve the mental capacity of your brain by taking the right steps to develop its capabilities.
Thinking more clearly, learning faster, remembering more — these are possible for anyone.
That is, if you LEARN HOW to do these things.
Superbrain is a training program developed by noted mental performance expert Jim Kwik and marketed by Mindvalley, an online personal growth learning platform.
[Note: We earn revenue when you buy through our product links, at no extra cost to you.]
Why You Need to “Learn How to Learn”
Learning how to learn is critical to achieving high-level mental performance.
It’s also a skill that no one ever learns in school.
Instead, we spend all our time learning facts.
Few of us have ever reached our potential to think, to learn, and to remember as much as we could.
Thus, trying to advance in work or school is much harder.
In today’s world, you may find yourself overwhelmed, frustrated, and drowning in information.
But once you learn how to learn, you can use this skill to improve nearly every aspect of your life.
Here’s a well-kept secret: People with extraordinary mental capabilities are rarely born that way.
They develop their brain power through work, persistence, and use of the right techniques.
Jim Kwik, the creator of Superbrain, believes that brain myths — “intelligence is fixed,” “learning new things is hard,” “people with exceptional minds are born that way” — hold people back.
He teaches how to overcome these limiting beliefs.
Then he teaches you how to learn just like successful, accomplished people do.
What You’ll Learn With Superbrain
With Jim Kwik guiding you, you’ll learn the nuts and bolts of the process of thinking and learning.
Some of the real-life skills you’ll gain and goals you’ll achieve with Superbrain:
- Learn quickly and effortlessly
- Accomplish more in less time
- Never forget a name, face, or important date or number
- Create plenty of mental energy
- Easily make important decisions
- Read fast with greater comprehension
- Develop healthy habits (and break free from bad ones)
- Stop procrastinating
- Fully focus on any task until it’s done
- Reduce negative self-talk
- Study less and excel in school
- Solve any problem thrown your way
- Master new skills with greater ease
- Gain a competitive edge in your career
- Stop repeating the same mistakes in your career, relationships, and finances
Superbrain is not just a course that develops isolated skills.
It’s a holistic system to upgrade brain health and mental performance.
In the process, the skills you learn will improve every area of your life.
With the Superbrain course, every day you’ll learn something new, then try it out and apply it to your life.
Lessons build on one another.
By the end of the course, you’ll have a collection of performance skills and tools that you’ll use for the rest of your life.
Jim Kwik: The Expert Teacher Behind Superbrain
Jim Kwik (his real name!) is a highly regarded expert in accelerated learning, memory improvement, mental performance, and speed reading.
His entertaining presentation style and impressive mental feats have made him a top trainer for progressive companies.
Kwik’s high-profile list of clients includes:
- Fox Studios
- General Electric
- Harvard University
Kwik has worked with the prestigious Cleveland Clinic, one of the top hospitals in the world, training both doctors and patients how to boost their brain health and performance.
He’s helped some of the best-known minds of our time learn better.
It’s easy to find pictures of him hobnobbing with Elon Musk, Richard Branson, and Bill Gates.
But Jim did not start out with an exceptional brain.
In fact, while growing up, he experienced a series of brain injuries which left him learning challenged.
When he was 9 years old, a teacher called him out as “the boy with the broken brain.”
He struggled along, but while in college he had an epiphany — formal education had a huge flaw.
It taught students what to learn, but never taught them how to learn.
He realized that no one ever taught him how to think, solve problems, remember, be creative, focus, and concentrate.
So, he resolved to discover or create techniques to expand his own mental capacity.
He went on to share what he now knew by tutoring fellow students.
For the past 25 years, he has served as a mental performance coach to major companies, entrepreneurs, CEOs, world-class athletes, and entertainers.
What You Get With Superbrain
The best way to learn, and to retain what you’ve learned, is to do it in small chunks.
There are no long, dry lectures in Superbrain.
Over the course of 30 days, you’ll have brief daily lessons of 10-20 minutes each.
Here are the highlights of the 8-part curriculum:
Part 1: Welcome to the Fundamentals
- The science behind memory. How to remember anything and never forget it.
Part 2: Lifestyle
- How lifestyle habits affect your ability to learn and think. Erasing self-sabotaging negative thoughts from your mind.
Part 3: Remembering Long Lists
- The simple “party trick” way to memorize any list. How traditional education destroys your ability to remember.
Part 4: Remembering Names
- Impress others by remembering names — one person or a whole roomful. Anyone can do this!
Part 5: Vocabulary & Language
- Expand your vocabulary or easily learn a new language.
Part 6: Memorizing Speeches & Texts
- Memorize speeches or presentations and never forget your key points.
Part 7: Numbers
- The world’s easiest system for remembering numbers, even scary-long strings of digits.
Part 8: Lifestyle Integration
- In these final lessons, you’ll learn to tie everything you’ve learned into one synergistic set of skills that you’ll use every day. Become the best version of yourself.
In addition, you’ll also get these bonuses:
- Bonus 1: Overcoming Procrastination
- Bonus 2: Your 8Cs to Muscle Memory
- Bonus 3: Remembering Your Dreams
- Bonus 4: Speed Reading
Who Is Superbrain For?
Do an honest self-review of the issues in your life that really challenge you.
Superbrain can be effective for you if:
- Forgetfulness often causes you frustration and costs you time.
- You want to perform better at work or school.
- There never seems to be enough time to get all your work done.
- The volume of information you need to process overwhelms you.
- The path to your goals is blocked by your inability to remember or focus, or by procrastination.
- You find it hard to create new, healthy habits.
- Your high-pressure career field means that you must remain competitive.
- You’re successful and you’re looking for an edge.
The Superbrain course is a 30-day program.
Expanding your mental skills means that you’ll have to do some challenging work and do it every day.
While you can take the course at your own pace, if you are not up for making that kind of commitment, Superbrain will not be effective for you.
Getting Started With the Program
Whether you’re ready to get started right now or are simply intrigued by what Superbrain could do for you, you should start by viewing Kwik’s 80-minute masterclass “Discover 10 Powerful Hacks To Unlock Your Superbrain.”
The masterclass is free and always available to watch.
You’ll learn some core learning and memory techniques that you can use immediately, while exploring the content of the full program.
Here are a few of the things you’ll learn:
- Jump-start your brain and your day with Jim’s 11-step morning routine.
- Persistent, harmful brain myths that hold you back from achieving more.
- How to easily memorize a 10-item list using a proven memory technique.
- How to recall names and faces, a key business etiquette skill.
Stay to the end of the masterclass video for an offer to receive a significant savings on the program, should you decide to buy.
Superbrain is a 30-day program that is best completed over 30 consecutive days.
That said, if you have to miss a day, you can view any lesson, or even the entire course, as often as you like.
How to Purchase Superbrain
When checking out, you’ll see that there are two ways to buy the Superbrain program.
Here’s what you need to know to choose the best value for you.
Purchase Option #1
You can buy Superbrain simply as a stand-alone program.
You pay for lifetime access to the program and all the bonuses.
Purchase Option #2
Since Superbrain is part of the suite of personal development courses offered by Mindvalley, you’ll also have the option to join the Mindvalley Membership program.
This gives you access to not only the Superbrain program, but to ALL programs offered as part of the membership.
This includes two other programs by Jim Kwik — Super Reading and 5 Days to a Powerful Memory.
Keep in mind that if you join Mindvalley Membership, you’ll have access to Superbrain for only one year unless you renew your membership annually.
Superbrain comes with a 15-day money-back guarantee.
This let’s you explore half of the 30-day program without risk.
If you’re not satisfied, get your money back with Mindvalley’s one-click refund.
Think More Clearly, Learn Faster, and Remember More
The Superbrain program is the creation of Jim Kwik, a renowned expert in accelerated learning, memory improvement, mental performance, and speed reading.
Superbrain is an investment in learning tools and mental performance skills that will help you in all areas of life, for the rest of your life.
The course focuses on your the ability to think more clearly, learn faster, and remember more.
But there are many extra benefits.
Expect to feel more confident, have more time to do things that matter to you, and develop better habits.
Superbrain has many, many satisfied customers and an unconditional money-back guarantee.
For all these reasons, I recommend Superbrain.
Patrick Alban, DC