What We’re About
We’re helping the millions of older adults around the world who worry about Alzheimer’s and struggle with midlife cognitive problems.
“Senior moments”, “brain fog”, and trouble concentrating or making decisions have long been thought to be just part of growing older. In fact, cognitive problems like these are actually a sign of premature brain degeneration.
BeBrainFit.com can help in a number of ways
- Our website provides comprehensive information about brain health and fitness.
- Our newsletter, Brain Builder, brings you the best ways to keep your mind sharp for life.
- Brain Gold, our definitive guide to brain rejuvenation, provides a personalized brain rejuvenation program to help you stop your mental decline and help prevent Alzheimer’s.
Those moments of memory loss, indecision, inattention, or lack of focus that you have now are signals that your lifestyle MUST change.
You see, to beat the mental issues you’re confronting, you need an actionable plan that includes information, products … everything you need to stop your cognitive issues.
The latest research clearly shows that you CAN reverse age-related mental decline with simple lifestyle changes.
This means making some key changes to your daily life habits. Why? Because it is what you do every day, day in and day out, that slowly transforms your brain and body — for better or for worse.
What science is telling us is that you have it in your power to keep your brain from degenerating — simply by living better. And, in fact, this is the ONLY course of action to keep your mind sharp and guard against conditions like Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
Of course, the first step in that direction is simply to know WHAT to do. This is important.
But more important is HOW to use this information to get the results you want.
We are the place to come when you want to start thinking like you did when you were young.
You’re in the right place if:
- You’re middle-aged or older and …
- You forget more than you used to
- You can’t seem to focus or concentrate as well as you could a few years ago
- You make decisions more slowly and it’s harder to solve problems as easily as you once did
- You’re concerned that your mental skills are declining — and it’s happening faster as time goes by
- You’d like to know if any supplements could help you think better
- You wonder what you can do about your diet or exercise to help your brain work better
- You are bothered more by stress and poor sleep and wonder how this affects your brain
- You’ve heard about “brain training” and want to know how it can help
- You have questions about what you can do to help your memory
- You can’t seem to find advice to stop your mental decline that really makes sense
- You wonder if all this is the start of dementia or Alzheimer’s
- You’re discouraged by the prospect of losing your mental abilities
- Your doctor tells you that your problems are just an inevitable part of growing older
- You want to prevent serious brain-related health problems in the future
- You think (or know) that prescription medications aren’t the answer
- You have family or friends with brain degenerative disease and you see the effects on them
- You don’t want that to happen to you; you don’t want to be a burden on your loved ones
- You … well, you get the idea.*
If any of this sounds like you, then it’s time to start thinking better.
It’s time to get with the program and TAKE ACTION.
It’s time to rejuvenate your brain and keep your mind sharp for life.
Take some time to explore our website. There’s a lot of information here.
And don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter, Brain Builder, to stay on the cutting edge.
Who we are
We’re Deane Alban (on the left) and Patrick Alban (on the right) and together, we are responsible for everything connected with BeBrainFit.com. As fifty-something seniors, not only do we identify with the cognitive issues of older adults, we also have more than 40 years of combined experience in health and wellness.
Deane has used her background in biology and journalism to teach and write on a wide variety of health topics for over 20 years.
Patrick is a retired chiropractor. Healthy lifestyle habits, the foundation of Brain Gold, were part of every treatment plan for his patients.
With BeBrainFit.com, we’re excited to help millions of older adults worldwide rejuvenate their brains and overcome midlife mental decline.
Share … help others … help yourself
The world is smaller than ever. There are many, many people out there who are going through the same problems you are. We can all help one another. Speak up! Let us here from you. YOU are the reason we’re here.
Be kind to your mind,